Today, I take it by now you have known that Mobdro for Kodi software is an awesome app. I mean, it is one of the most powerful and easy to use the app to stream every TV shows and video you ever dream of. If you are a fan of English Premier League, NBA or any other sports you are interested in, you can watch them live and even download them for later use with this awesome app.
Without a doubt, Mobdro is the app every movie lover has been waiting for. Now it is here, we are going to teach you how to use it on every device with our tutorials. In this article, you will learn how to download and install Mobdro video add-on on Kodi. Our tutorial is a very simple one and it will let you perform this task for quickly.
Also see: Easy way to stream online films, shows, etc directly using Mobdro TV
Our tutorial lets you know how to enjoy using Mobdro on Kodi and enjoy these services without paying a dime.
Mobdro for Kodi – How to Download & Install Mobdro Video Add-on
I hope by now you’ve already known that Mobdro is a free app you can use to watch tons of media content online. The premium version of this software lets you download and keep the TV shows and movies in the offline mode.
The app comes with a search feature that lets you search for movies and shows in tons of categories. You can easily stream the movies when you see them or download them to watch them later. This tutorial will teach you how to integrate this app with Kodi.
Kodi is cross-platform software which was made by the XBMC foundation. You can install it on a TV set and enjoy live streaming. You can also use Kodi to access files from Disks, USB drives, and on the internet. Using Kodi is very easy and in this tutorial, you will learn how to use it with Mobdro to watch movies online.
Installation Guide to Setup Mobdro on Kodi XBMC
As at the moment, Mobdro is yet to release an official version of the app for Kodi Media Center. But don’t worry, you can still enjoy HD video streaming using Mobdro for Kodi with a little trick. The step by step tutorial below will teach you how to get it done:
- Open the Kodi software and go to the “System >File Manager >> Add Source” from the main menu.
- A new window will pop up. Here, you just need to select “None” in Add File Sources and then click OK.
- In this step, you will need to add a link on the virtual keyboard that will appear, the link is https://lvtvv.com/repo/. Ensure you write it correctly and select “Done”.
- Now, you just need to select “Enter a Name for this Media Source”. You will need to give it a name you want, for instance: My Mobdro Kodi and then press OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi, from there go to the “System> Add-ons>> Install from Zip File
- Select the name you give in step 4 above and you will see something like: zip and Repository.ah.zip. You will need to select the second file that says: Repository.ah.zip.
- Now, wait for the “Add-on enabled” notification. Once you get this notification, simply click on it and you will get other options.
- Select “Add-Ons”> AH Add-on repository>> Video Add-Ons. Finally select Mobdro >>> Install.
This is the final step, here you just have to wait for the “Add-on enable” notification and you are done.
- Best alternative method to setup Mobdro on Laptop/Computer device without using Kodi.
Once you are through with the final step, you can begin streaming HD quality video using Mobdro for Kodi.