Mobdro is a really impressive application that can grant you access to a massive number of TV channels and many other video contents. Apart from just watching the video contents, Mobdro allows you to download them and watch later when you are offline. By installing Mobdro on Roku TV, you will be able to access more video contents.
Modern Roku TVs and Roku players are made to be compatible with apps like Mobdro. If you are wondering how to download and install Mobdro App on your Roku, you may follow the below guideline.
The launch of Roku took place in 2008. Ever since the launch of this application, various upgrades were introduced. In contrary to the earlier versions, modern Roku versions are compatible with Wi-Figure 8 Fitness and direct web connection.
With such advancements, you can expect an exceptionally exciting entertainment by installing Mobdro App. If not, you can consider installing Mobdro on your Roku device and connect it to your TV.
Complete Guide To Install Mobdro on Roku TV
Although it is originally developed for Android platform only, you can actually get Mobdro App for Roku with simple tweaks. In fact, what we do here is a thing called screen mirroring.
- As the first step, you should connect your Roku TV and the device into the same Wi-Fi connection.
- You can go to the Roku now and go to Screen Mirror option. This is located in the settings panel of your Roku. After reaching this screen mirror option, you have to switch it on (“Enable Screen Mirror”).
- Now that you have switched your Roku to the screen mirror mode, you should continue the configuration part on your Android device.
- Download Mobdro APK simply by visiting Mobdro official site on your Android device.
- Once the download is completed, drag down the screen and touch the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Go to the settings menu of the Android device and select Screen Mirroring (depending on the model you use, the location of this option may slightly vary however, it is found under the settings menu).
- After selecting the cast option, you will be able to tap it and turn it on.
- If both Roku and Android devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection, you will now have the ability to search for the Roku on the Android device.
- Once the Roku device appears on your android screen, you should tap on it.
- Now, the devices (Roku TV and the Android device) will be paired. Now, you will have the ability to mirror your device on the Roku device (and its screen).
Basically, we don’t do any miracles here. We know that it is difficult to install Mobdro on Roku straightaway (due to the compatibility issues).
Therefore, we instead mirror our Android device (which is perfectly compatible with Mobdro App) to the Roku. With this tricky strategy, you will be able to watch your favorite video contents on Roku through Mobdro app.
Leave a Reply