Streaming media content is the ultimate way of watching TV. You can select the content, the time and the quality in which you want to stream and you can actually do it to almost any device you want to see it wherever you go. But, if you own a PS3 or PS4 you have at your hand the possibility of having an incredible experience in streaming content by installing Mobdro on PS4 or PS3.
What is Mobdro?
Mobdro is one of the best streaming apps available these days. With Mobdro you can not only stream but also bookmark, save and share all your favorite media content for watching it at the moment or later without a connection.
The best part is that you can stream and download all kind of media such as songs, series, movies, news, tv channels etc.
How to download Mobdro on PS3 & PS4?
As it is an app specially designed for Android, downloading Mobdro for your PS3 & PS4 is actually quite easy:
- Enter the official website and download the app directly from there.
- Make sure the version you’re downloading is compatible with your device, in this case for PS3 & PS4 it will be ok with the latest version.
- Begin the process of installation.
Install Mobdro on PS4 & PS3 (First Part)
For installing Mobdro on PS3 & PS4 you’ll need to install it on an Android device first, follow these steps:
- Unknown sources: even though Mobdro was designed for Android, it’s actually a third party app. So, it’s important that you enable the unknown sources of your Android device in order to install Mobdro on your PS4. So the first thing to do is just going to Settings > security options > enable unknown sources. Now you can download Mobdro.
- Download the app: just in case you’ve skipped the previous section, for downloading Mobdro you just need to go to their official website.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, a “Mobdro” icon will appear on your device’s home screen. Tap it and it will ask you to confirm the requirements. Hit “confirm” and the installation will automatically start.
- The next step is downloading the “Pixel Media Server” app on your Android device.
Installation of Mobdro on PS4 & PS3 (Second Part)
You can’t actually install Mobdro on your PS console but you can cast it on from your Android device. To do this you’ll need to download “Pixel Media Server” from the Google Play Store, which is a DNLA compatible multimedia server that will link your Android device and your PS3 or PS4 (they must be connected to the same wifi network). Once it’s done, follow these steps:
- Open the Mobdro app on your Android device and download the content you want to see.
- Open the Pixel Media Server and select the content, then click “play”.
- Turn on the PS console and run the media player; as it is DNLAnetwork, it will be detected by Pixel Media Server. Click on the app and you’ll get to your Android device. Get to the downloaded file and enjoy all the content you want from your Mobdro app on PS3 or PS4.
Must Read: Download Mobdro App on PC from here.