Watching TV is a whole new experience these days and the possibilities and options for improving it keep evolving every day. Prove of it are the devices such as Fire TV or Amazon’s Firestick that allow you to stream all kinds of videos and media content directly to your TV. Let’s see how to stream Live TV shows using Mobdro on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV.
The problem with these devices is that they need apps that host that content and can drive it to the device. From these apps, there’s one that stands out from the others lately, and it’s of course Mobdro.
Mobdro is an excellent tool for streaming all your favorite HD videos, TV programs, series, movies, sports and lots of channels directly to your TV. Also, it has lots of features such as sharing, bookmarking, even screen captures. Today we’ll explain to you how to install Mobdro on your Amazon FireStick or Fire TV.
How To Download Mobdro on Amazon Firestick & Fire TV?
As Mobdro is originally designed for working on mobiles, it’s compatible with Android system and Amazon Firestick and Fire TV work with the base of Android system so they’re also compatible. In this matter, there’re a few different ways of installing Mobdro for Firestick, we have two favorite options, first, we will explain the “Downloader version”
Method 1: Using Downloader app
- First click on the “settings opt” icon and scroll down until you find the “device” icon.
- Click on it and go to the “Developers options” where you will enable the “Apps from another source” option.
- Go back to the main menu “Home”.
- Now click on the search button and a keyboard will appear, type “Downloader” and go down until the word is highlighted in yellow. Push the select button.
- After the download is over, go to the “apps and games” category on the main menu and click the “downloader” icon to install.
Installing Mobdro on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV
- Open the “Downloader”.
- Push the select button to open the keyboard.
- You’ll need to type an URL that actually drives to the Mobdro app so this will do: http://bit.ly/2r7J6VaB.
- The latest version will appear, click on the “next” button and then on “download”.
- After this, you’ll need to approve some permission for Mobdro. Scroll down and click “install”.
- Once it’s done, you will need to accept the “Mobdro End User License Agreement” and then you’ll see all the available categories.
Method 2: Install Using FireDL App
- Enable the “Apps from another source” as described before.
- For downloading the “FireDL” app, use the same procedure as for the “Downloader app” just type “FireDL” instead.
- Click twice on the FireDL icon for downloading it.
- You can type “mobdro.apk” or the URL as the first method or you can search online for “Mobdro FireDl code” and type it. If you use this last way, your download will start almost directly.
- Click “next” and then on “download”.
- After downloading, the “terms” page will appear, scroll down and click “install”
- Now you can stream your favorite content with Mobdro for Amazon Firestick and Fire TV.