Using smartphone or tablet is very convenience to use in our daily life. But, it is not the same when we have plenty of files to take care of. Sometimes it is too many of them that we no longer knew how to handle them. Some files are messed up with other different files. Or, we might be clueless about the file location after we download them. If you have this issue, simply solve it with FX File Explorer. This app can be very helpful in managing your file in smartphones or tablets.
What Is File Explorer?
FX File Explorer is one amazing file managing app. It allows you to control your files in your phone just like in your computer or laptop. By using this app, you can easily manage every single file you have on your devices.
And, you can access and share the files as you like. Furthermore, uploading photos, watching videos, or managing 3G connection is a lot easier to do with the application.
As we have mentioned before, this app works like computer or laptop. Here you will find classic options such as cut, copy, paste, or rename. These options make the app perfect to be used in working. When you have some important files for work, you can keep some files in the app as a backup just in case.
Features of FX File Explorer
The File Explorer offers several features of which you might be interested to have.
- Easy access to your entire device
Looking for an app that we just install or file we download can be bothersome. You do not have to feel that way anymore with this app. It can show you the location of files in well-managed folders and even subfolders. For example, there is a folder specially for installed apps and another folder for file downloads like videos or photos.
- Transparent for users
Besides the easy access, FX File Explorer is also quite easy to use. You can use it just like when you are using your computer. It has window system which comes in handy to organize and move files on your device.
- A new way to transfer files between computers and devices
Use FX Connect to transfer files from phone to phone. Use Web Access to transfer files from computer to your phone. However, these two features are only available as add-ons. That means you need to pay to get this version of the app.
How to Download on Your Android Gadgets?
Want to have this app on your smartphone or tablet? It is very easy. You only need to go to Google Play Store, search the app, and install it.
But, what if it is not available in your region? Do not worry as there is another way, which is downloading the apk file. Follow the steps below to download it.
- Before we go to the apk file, we must enable the Unknown Sources. Go to the Settings of your device.
- Click on Additional Settings and tap on Privacy.
- If you see Unknown Sources, enables it so it will allow installation from sources other than Play Store.
- Once you have enabled it, go to your browser and search for FX File Explorer apk.
- Download the apk file. There will be a pop-up screen appears asking whether you really want to download it or not. Choose Yes!
- After the download is done, open the file and install it. Wait for a moment, and it will be ready to use.
Also Read: Get Mobdro movies app on your Android gadgets from here.