Imagine streaming all your favorite music, videos and other multimedia files to several devices at a time, including Chromecast. Well, this is possible with BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast, an app that is so versatile that it will take you some time to discover everything you can do with it.
Basically, it works as a controller to direct the media content to your device. Luckily for you, we’ll now give you all the features you need to discover and how to download BubbleUPnP App.
Why using BubbleUPnP?
- Accessing internet from distance and in a safe way.
- You can edit all your playlist, program playback queues and even program an sleep timer.
- Full-screen viewer and controller.
- Render functionality to stream on any device.
- Media server functionality to access media from the cloud or other devices.
- Download media to your SD card.
- And last but not least, Chromecast support.
- You can download only the audio from a video media file.
How To Download & Cast Content from BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast
The first thing you have to do is downloading the BubbleUPnP to your Android device which is actually very easy. All you need to do is entering the Google Play Store and searching for it in the search bar. You’ll find it In the results list and by clicking on it and then on the “install” button, you will automatically install it on your device.
After you download BubbleUPnP APK on your Android device, all you have to do is link your Chromecast device to the app and you can easily stream all the content you want. Also, with the Audio cast, you can reproduce audio from any app you enjoy in any device you want, even if the app you’re streaming from doesn’t have that option.
Once you’re done linking BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast, any media file you have on your smartphone or local network will be now available on your TV thanks to these 2 devices.
What to take into consideration when casting on DLNA/Chromecast with BubbleUPnP
- BubbleUPnP has no internal player so you’ll have to download one or use the one you already have.
- Streaming BubbleUpNo to DLNA/Chromecast is highly dependant on your wi-fi connection so make sure it’s strong for a good experience.
- The free version has some limitations on the amount of content you can cast.
- You can link BubbleUpNo to DLNA/Chromecast with a lot of other apps that work as media source such as Nexus, NAS, Popcorn, etc.
Recommended: How to cast movies and TV episodes using Mobdro? Follow the link to setup Mobdro on your Chromecast.